AIESEC is the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. It helps develop global-minded leaders by sending students and graduates abroad through its global volunteer, talent and entrepreneurship programs.
On November 2nd 2017, AIESEC Ryerson collaborated with Ryerson International to host a corporate panel to discuss the benefits of international experience and how it can impact leadership development.
The panel featured 5 seasoned travellers from various backgrounds:
- Rahim Surani, Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte
- Arisa Khan, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Discount Car and Truck Rentals
- Bruno Augusto, intern from Brazil, IT Support Specialist at Discount Car and Truck Rentals
- Sunila Zehra, current student at Ryerson University
- Dylani Shea, Student Mobility Assistant at Ryerson International
The speakers shared unique perspectives, engaging with students and answering questions on global learning activities. They covered topics such as personal growth, acquired skills and career development.
The panelists agreed that participating in exchange provides the unique opportunity for students to push beyond their comfort zones. Living in a different environment can be daunting but it is in these moments when self-discovery and personal growth occurs.
The team at AIESEC Ryerson encourages you to take the chance, and be willing to explore the world to gain countless valuable experiences.
Click here to learn more about the opportunities offered by AIESEC in Canada!
One thought on “AIESEC Corporate Panel”
was a member of aiesec during my student life.. kinda good times to remember 🙂